A growing problem for people with thousands of followers on Google+ is the number of random huddles they’re being invited to. Fortunately, there is an easy solution:
- Go to the Google+ web interface at plus.google.com
- Select the gear (settings) icon in the upper right corner of the browser window
- Select “Google+ settings”
- Scroll down to the Huddle settings option near the bottom of the page
- Use the pull-down menu to set who can start a huddle with you to one of the following options
- Extended Circles
Select Extended Circles or Circles to limit who can Huddle with you.
Great tip, via Social Times.