Apple has just announced that Madden NFL 2010 will be available on iTunes sometime today.
TouchArcade has a great preview of the game, which includes some of the following features:
- All NFL teams, players and stadiums.
- “Action Control Time”. When things are about to get interesting (almost tackled, etc), the game slows down so you can decide what to do: spin, juke, etc.
- Draw your own hot routes. Before the snap, press the hot routes button and draw the new route on the screen. Nice!
- Kicking interface similar to Tiger Woods Golf, which is a good thing — it’s a nice interface.
- Price will be $7.99 today, going up to $9.99 tomorrow evening.
We’ll let you know when the game is available in the app store.